Home » Members Home
- Proposal for membership form (PDF format).
- Student Development Workshop Information: 25th – 29th November 2013
- Student Development Workshop Programme: 25th – 29th November 2013
- Student Development Workshop Invite: 25th – 29th November 2013
- ASAPA Transformation Charter
- Scientific Programme ASAPA 2013
- Cultural Heritage Calibration Devices
- Round Table Discussion: the future direction of Southern African historical archaeology revised
- Session Landscape archaeology in Southern Africa
- Session Metals and other minerals mining manufacture trade and use
- Session New advances in the application of theory in Southern African archaeology
- Session The application of style in Southern African archaeological studies
- Session Bread and butter archaeology World Heritage Promises and community development in Southern Africa
- Call for Stone Age papers ASAPA 2013
- Association of Southern African Professional Archaeologist registration form
to the ASAPA members page where you can read the latest archaeological news and discuss recent findings with colleagues in our academic forum.
Botswana toughens travel rules
Botswana will no longer accept emergency travel documents for routine visits to the country, the South African home affairs department said on Thursday 11 April 2013.read full story
Invite to the 2013 ASAPA conference
You are invited to participate in the 2013 ASAPA conference to be hosted by the Archaeology Unit, University of Botswana, Gabarone, from 3 to 7 July 2013. For more information, please download this PDF.
Asapa 2013 Conference
Call for papers for special issue of Journal of Anthropology
From the outset of the 21st century, cultural and natural heritage resources worldwide have been under increasing threat from a variety of pressures that operate at a number of levels - globalisation, tourism, population growth, and national and regional development initiatives. The responses to these threats have varied internationally and within nations.read full story